Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Seo Tips

201 Powerful SEO Tips (That Actually Work)


This Is the largest collection of SEO tips on Earth.
The Finest part?
All Of the search engine optimization techniques in this guide are 100% actionable.
So If you want higher positions, take a look at the new guide.

Use Short Blog Post Introductions (4-9 Sentences)

Long Intros make people run away from the site like it is on fire.
I've Found that brief blog post introductions (9 paragraphs MAX) provide an overview of your content without boring them to tears.
Here's An illustration from Backlinko:

Yup, That's a grand total of 5 lines. And the average time on webpage for that guide is 4:27. That's no coincidence.

Update Old Content

This Might be the most underrated on-page search engine optimization technique on the planet.
First Off, upgrading shows Google that you care about your content.
And The updated info and images tell users : "This page is up-to-date". In reality, I update all of my articles at least once a year.

Compose Content Which Covers a Topic In-Depth

Our Search engine rank factors study found that in-depth content significantly simplifies shallow, surface-level content.

Make Social Sharing Buttons Super-Easy to Find

I Can not tell you how many times I have given up on sharing a piece of content because I had difficulty locating the talk buttons.
That's The reason why I use social sharing buttons that follow you down the page:

That Way, my article is ready to be shared if the mood strikes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment